Welcome to Our Maker Life - a movement for makers by makers - highlighting knitters, crocheters, thoughts and craft shops throughout the handmade community.
Makers Gonna Make: Caroline of Triconuts Handmade Knitwear
• Egypt-based crochet and knitwear shop owner
• Launched her Etsy: Triconuts in 2016
* Caroline is studying architecture and lives in Cairo with her family.
* She learned how to knit from her teacher at age 10.
• Impacting & inspiring 1.5K followers on Instagram
Connect with Caroline @triconuts & find more great makers and Etsy sellers on Instagram @ourmakerlife
Blog Latest: Creating and Designing
New on the OML blog: What is your process for creating a new design or piece? That's this week's QOTW as we take a look into the beautiful (and often difficult) process of creating and designing our knit and crochet pieces. The sparks of inspiration. The trips to the yarn store. The starting and frogging of yarn. These are the moments in our maker days to start, finish and share a piece with the world. OML dream teamer Kelly of Knitbrooks asked four amazing makers this question to get insight. Check it out here.