Exciting maker news! You voted for which city you want to meet up in and the OML 2017 poll results are in for:
OML X TORONTO July 29, 2017
Early bird registration opens soon, visit our event page for details and thank you for voting!
Interested in being a guest speaker or event sponsorship? Reach out to us here.
Our Maker Life, a movement for makers by makers.
Makers Gonna Make: Ashley Erika Designs
Ashley of Ashley Erika Designs
• Canada-based knit and crochet designer
• Launched her Etsy: Ashley Erika Designs in 2012
* Ashley is a self-taught knitter and crocheter and loves sharing her passion with the world and via her online shop
* Ashley works towards making handmade products that everyone can love and supplying crafters with things they also need
• Impacting & inspiring 3.6K followers on Instagram
Connect with Ashley @ashleyerikadesigns and find more great makers and Etsy sellers on our Instagram @ourmakerlife
Blog Latest: Creative faves of the maker process
New on the OML blog: What is your favorite part of the creative maker process? That's this week's Question of the Week topic, as OML dream teamer Kelly of knitbrooks checks in with fellow knitters who understand that no matter the style of our knitwear, the material we use, or the level our handmade business sits at, the creative process (choose material, buy material, test design, fail design, test again, repeat, repeat,...) for us knitters and crocheters, there's a beautiful and creative processs in the midst of it all.
Join the conversation with Kelly, Melanie of @mairlynd, Giulia of @wool.done, Shani of @themakeryandco, and Dernica of @elfriedajabir as they share their favourite parts in the creative process.