Bringing together her passion for music and love for knitting, Xoli Ngcoza, - a music DJ and the owner of Hand Knit by Xoli, shares a new knitting playlist and the inspiration behind her choice of music, just in time for spring 2018. Hit the play button above to hear her good springtime tunes.
I'm Xoli and I'm excited to be back on the OML blog to share more of my maker music! I've shared a few playlists throughout the seasons, and Spring is an interesting time of the year and it is my favorite season. It allows us to let go, move on and also be inspired from everything from music to fashion..
My springtime music mix is a perfect knitting and crocheting soundtrack, to listen to while you work on your pieces. Plus, I think it’s time for us to thaw and plan those outdoor adventures. I don’t know about you but knitting outdoors is one of my favorite times, and the blooming plants, how about you? I’m also sharing with you a few photos of my Spring knitting projects, and the tracklist for this Spring Mix:
OML x Xoli Ngcoza Spring 2018 Mix tracks:
1) Dasha Rush - Life Time Poem
2)Miguel Migs - Introseduction
3) Daco - Feel Your Love
4) Cloak Dagger - Lumanji
5) Andy Ward & Sofia Rubina - Streets of the Sun
6) Soul Central - In-Ten-City
7) Anto Vitale feat. Tamara Wellons - Broken Wings
8) Alex Finkin & Reverend P. feat. Jocelyn Mathieu - Can’t Get Enough
9) Greenwood Rhythm Coalition - Greenwood Grooves
10) Everything but the Girl - Night & Day
11) Beautiful People - The Sea...Eventually
You can also read more of my maker story here. What's your favorite music to listen to around this time of the year, while you knit and crochet? Let us know in the comments below!
Happy making & happy listening!
DJ Xoli @handknitbyxoli
OML team @ourmakerlife